Monday 24 July 2017

Ashton 100WC W1 T3


Beep!Beep!Beep! I awakened with the longest yawn ever and tried to hit the snooze button on my alarm clock but instead hit a round hairy object and then I soon realised it was Jimmy my labrador he jumped up on my bed and gave me the wake up lick. I got up stopped the alarm and went down the hallway. At the end of it I glimpsed a tall dark object who seemed to be staring at me, Jimmy ran at the object. When all of a sudden I hear a loud bang then ringing and then nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .