Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sam 100WC T4 W8

As me and Mia walk up to the circus I felt a rush of excitement and adrenaline. When we got into the circus it felt like a bomb of colour had gone off. The show was going really well until the tiger entered the ring and they asked for two volunteers. We got picked so we joined them on the stage. I remember the very words that the man said “just don’t look at the tiger in the eyes, and if you do run”. So we tried hard not to but we did. But the tiger was blocking our escape……

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story Sam.
    It has heaps of great descriptive words and it has great punctuation.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .