Sunday 3 December 2017

Bradley 100WC T4W8


We are going on field trip to the local zoo today I am so exited I can’t wait till we go. I am going to bring some money so I can get a milkshake. There is a baby giraffe at the zoo and many different animals including a new fully grown tiger. We are on the bus and have arrived at the zoo I want to see the tiger. It says not to tap the glass but Jimmy is a savage and pissed of the tiger, it smashed the window and ate jimmy's head the tiger was blocking our escape…

1 comment:

  1. I like you story line.
    Next time maybe you could use appropriate language.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .