Wednesday 6 December 2017

100 word challenge, Ryan


It all started off with a fierce wolf, a ugly chicken, a cute ladybug, a beautiful angel and a delicious  bowl of ice-cream. Those were my favourite emojis I used before my phone broke. I had an iphone 7 matte black, now that’s expensive for me and probably anyone else, it was $1400. On a Sunday morning it feel in the toilet while I was taking a shit. I tried to recover it, but unfortunately it didn’t work. I loved my phone and I would do anything to get it back. I miss those emojis, but I gotta move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .