Sunday 3 December 2017

100WC WK8 T4 Alice

“OMG, Ava can we please go and see the tigers at the zoo?” Georgia pleaded her older sister. “Oh, why not” sighed Ava. The prowling, orange and black beast made Ava extremely uncomfortable. I would not like to be standing in that pen, Ava thought gladly. In the blink of an eye, the fencing crumpled under the weight of Ava and Georgia and they tumbled into the tiger’s territory. “AHHH!!” they both screamed in fear. “Far out, the tiger is blocking our escape!!!” Ava and Georgia panicked. The tiger let out a low growl and charged….. They were done for.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story line.
    Next time make sure that It all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .