Wednesday 6 December 2017

Charlie 100wc T4W8



The sweat trickled down my face , meanwhile the mosquitoes buzzed in my ear. My feet aches and my arms heavy from carrying the Machete. The troops and I  continue to cut the wall of plant. We barely have a chance to see them before we have two does hand weapons aimed at us.  So these were the people we had been wared of. We all turn around, prepared to run. “Grrrrrrrrrr” Even though the weapons were still pointed on us no one dared to run. The tiger was blocking our escape. What to do face the tiger or the hostile natives.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story line.
    Next time make sure that it all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .