Sunday 3 December 2017

Rylee 100WC T4W8

Me and my younger sister would go on these amazing adventures after school. We would be surround by the lovely orchids that grew and grew until they reached the sky. We’d pretend that we were princesses living in a gigantic tower and the evil tiger was chasing after us, (we’d laugh about it after).  I spent all of the time there but Ruby not so much. She would always get scared that we would get in trouble but we never did. One day me and Ruby were side by side about the leave back through the trees but suddenly the tiger was blocking our escape…

1 comment:

  1. I liked your story. I especially liked the descriptive language you used and the way you thought outside of the box. Next time make it a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .