Wednesday 31 May 2017

Rylee

100WC T2W5

Shivering and shaking, I stare. The castle on the hill no one dared to go in. The mossy door creaks opens, I step. Looking around, all I see is pitch black. The world was chilled still, and I was all by myself. Scared. In the flash of lighting I saw a big bulky shadow rise behind me. I'm trapped, scrambling around in this little room trying to untie myself. I hear the howling of the wolves outside my window. I sit up in my damp bed. Looking around me i'm still in my room. It was all just a dream.

Image result for cartoon sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .