Wednesday 31 May 2017

Morgan

                          100 Words Image result for a fat seagull

I saw a big seagull at the beach.walking up the beach it only had one eye. The seagull only one eye. And smelt disgusting. The seagull only had one eye and it very smelly. Then I noticed that he only had one wing. The seagull only had one eye and smelt really bad and also had one wing. Then the seagull started eating rubbish.The seagull only had one eye and it was really smelly and only had one wing and it had diabetes. Then in a flash of lighting I saw  a shark eat the seagull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .