Wednesday 31 May 2017

Corbin T2W5


100 Word Challenge

Exactly a decade ago in the flash of lightning I saw a Camaro 1969 zooming down the road like a bullet whizzing and drifting around the streets in LA. The cars looked like they were fully customised, black as black rims, leather dashboards, fancy spoiler,shiny chassis everything you would ever dream of on your car. Then as I stared at the car I caught a glimpse of thousands of cars and I was flabbergasted. Then the cars started hasten it down the road. I was running for my life. Then I was screaming. Then I was in hospital seriously injured.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .