Wednesday 31 May 2017

grace

In the flash of lighting i saw a little cute puppy.Cold and wet whimpering for some love.The puppy looked very dehydrated.Come on little guy come home with me. I picked him up in my warm jacket and he snuggled up into my arms.Here we go little guy home sweet home. I took him in and put him by the toasty hot fire to dry his coat. Here is some water little guy he drank it up like he hadn't seen water in years. I gave him a fluffy blanket and snuggled up next to him.

6 comments:

  1. Great story grace might want to check the spelling but bravo gurls from izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job my friend...yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .