Wednesday 31 May 2017

Natasha

In the flash of lightning I saw…
Poem

One rainy day I was getting really bored.
I slouched to my mother but I tripped over a cord.
Realizing life is not easy.
I felt a little bit queasy.
So I went to the kitchen and cooked a meal.
And I looked out the window, looking at something ideal.
That sunset was actually perfection.
But it turned out to be a misconception.
That light had disappeared.
And what came out was very weird.
In the flash of lightning I saw.
One sick little trembling paw.
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy.
Was crawled up outside my house.
So small, looking like a mouse.

By Natasha Raza

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .