Tuesday 1 August 2017

100 WC


Hello, my name is John Fox and I’m a secret spy that works in a very gruesome lab in Gotham City. I've been working on a very high tech experiment which makes anything go the speed of light. One night I was going to the lab when all of a sudden it started. The benches started moving, the lab started shaking, it was almost like a bunch of elephants were stomping on the ground. But then the flash made me, the man himself - Whipflash. I couldn’t believe it, I was Whipflash, me, John Fox. I was the speed of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .