Thursday 29 June 2017

Natasha T2W9


Another day is just washing away and now we are heading overseas in just two more days. As we leave the house I feel uncomfortable, I have lived in this old cottage my entire life, and now we are just going to pack up and leave it. I’m in the and about to exit. Mice are running up and down my stomach. My house is a little bungalow in the woods deep in Africa. I quickly go over my life memories here and make a mental note not to forget them. Then we leave. But then the weather changed dramatically...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .